Exclusively developed and produced by Limonta Sport, X-Tre is a special PU Coated tri-dimensional rubber granulate. The aim was to improve the performance and playing characteristics of both academy and professional level turf systems.
The granules size falls between 0,5 and 2,5 mm, with an optimal and equilibrated curve of distribution, with its parts well divided in three different shapes:
- Fibre shaped to guarantee stability
The basic component is a reticulated SBR polymer, encapsulated with polyurethane transparent resins to enhance its durability and eliminate the unwanted effects typical of traditional black rubber.
The pigment used are not toxic and environmental friendly.
The quality and quantity of polyurethane applied guarantees a long duration of the product, which after 20.000 Lisport cycles does not loose its color and characteristics.
Advantages of X-TRE Infill:
- MINIMUM SPLASH EFFECT: Typical of rubber infill systems
- INTELLIGENT INNOVATION: Reduced granule mobility in the game area, up to three times lower than seminal products on the market
- LONG LASTING: Enhanced wearing trample resistance and therefore no medium-long term infill dust on the field
- HIGHER RETURN IN THE WEIGHT/VOLUME RATIO: Around 10% less of X-TRE is needed to fill the pitch in comparison to other products on the market
- HIGH FOOT STABILITY AND TRACTION: Guarantees better performance and safety for athletes
- NO SMELL: Extremely appreciated for being odourless
- BEST PERFORMANCE: Excellent UV resistance and optimal endurance to ageing
- RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: The X-TRE granule makes it possible to comply with all of the ecological and environmental parameters defined by sector-specific legislation and regulations. The X-TRE basic components comply with the requirements of regulation EN71 and the parameters of regulation DIN 18035/7 p.6 that specifically regulate the characteristics of filler materials used for artificial field’s construction.
Available in three colours: Black, Brown and Green